Visit the Collegetown Residence Halls webpage!
112 Edgemoor is the smallest of Cornell's residence halls, housing 20 transfer and upperlevel continuing students. It is situated in a residential neighborhood next to Cascadilla Gorge, between West Campus and Collegetown.
In addition to enjoying close proximity to the dining and programming options on West Campus and the social amenities of Collegetown, residents of 112 Edgemoor tend to create a close-knit community in their own right. Students regularly come together for social gatherings and programming opportunities organized by their fellow residents, including a Residence Advisor who lives on-site.
- Open to transfer and upperlevel students
- 20 residents
- Located between West Campus and Collegetown
- All single rooms, with shared single-sex bathrooms
- Lounges/common areas, a kitchen, and laundry facilities (with coin-operated washers/dryers)
- Bedrooms contain, for each occupant: an extra-long twin bed, a closet and a bureau (or wardrobe/bureau combination), a desk and desk chair, a desk lamp, a wastebasket, and floor carpeting
- Wireless Internet access
112 Edgemoor rooms do not have air conditioning.
Residence Halls have a number of Faculty
and Community Fellows that provide students with opportunities to explore
and cultivate their academic, intellectual, and cultural interests. You will
find them attending events in your building, eating with students, and leading
on and off campus trips to lectures, plays, films, concerts, and regional
points of interest.
- Sign up for one of Cornell Dining’s four Traditional Meal Plan options if you plan to eat all or most meals on campus (includes Cornell Dining’s All You Care to Eat dining rooms, West Campus Dining Rooms, and retail dining facilities)
- Sign up for the Flex 10/500 Plan if you plan to eat a limited number of meals on campus (provides 10 meals in Cornell Dining’s All You Care to Eat dining rooms and West Campus Dining Rooms, plus $500 in tax-exempt Big Red Bucks to be used in any Cornell Dining facility)
- Use City Bucks for tax-exempt food purchases if you plan to eat some or all meals at off-campus establishments (you may use City Bucks in addition to, or instead of, a meal plan or debit plan)
for information about all Cornell Dining meal plans.
Questions? Contact us.