Thurston Court is an intimate apartment building set back in a peaceful neighborhood on north campus. This is an ideal community for students who want a quiet environment in which to study and rest, while still enjoying a built-in social network of young, single graduate and professional students.
- 22 residents
- 19 units, all furnished
- Located on north campus, a 5- to 10-minute walk to central campus, close to academic buildings and Cornell Dining facilities
- Units with private kitchens and bathrooms; shared laundry facilities in the building
- On-site parking available for an additional fee: visit Cornell Transportation
Available for single students:
12-month contract period
- Small studio (limited availability)
- Small 1-bedroom apartment (limited availability)
- Regular 1-bedroom apartment
- 1 regular bedroom in a shared 2-bedroom apartment
> View housing rates.
Questions? Contact us.