Wait Avenue Cooperative is one of the university's cooperative residences
, a collaborative and independent community governed by its student residents.
Located at 302 Wait Avenue on north campus, Wait Avenue Co-op provides a family-like atmosphere for 15 women, a diverse mixture of undergraduate and graduate/professional students. Residents enjoy socializing, watching movies, and sharing meals together.
The house is more than 100 years old – one of the oldest buildings on north campus – and full of character, with a spacious front porch.One or two house managers handle daily house operations, and all members share in house maintenance responsibilities.
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Open to female transfer, upperlevel, and graduate/professional students
- 15 residents (all women)
- Located at 302 Wait Avenue on north campus
- Single and double rooms, with shared bathrooms
- A living room with a TV, a full kitchen, a front porch, free laundry, free parking, and summer storage
- Bedrooms contain, for each occupant: a bed, a closet and a bureau (or wardrobe/bureau combination), a desk and desk chair, a desk lamp, and a wastebasket
- Internet access included
Staple foods are provided, and house members cook for themselves or participate in a Cornell Dining meal plan.
Email email@example.com, or contact the Office of Fraternities, Sororities and Independent Living.