660 Stewart is one of the university's cooperative residences
, a collaborative and independent community governed by its student residents.
This a roomy, relaxed house located just below west campus, with a spacious lawn and panoramic views of Cayuga Lake. Elected officers run the co-op and manage social activities. Members are responsible for house jobs and participation in meetings.
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Open to transfer and upperlevel students
- 27 residents
- Located at 660 Stewart Avenue on the edge of west campus
- Single, double, and triple rooms, with shared bathrooms
- A living room with a fireplace, a library, a kitchen, a pool table, laundry facilities, and on-site parking (parking permits required through Transportation Services)
- Bedrooms contain, for each occupant: an extra-long twin bed, a closet and a bureau (or wardrobe/bureau combination), a desk and desk chair, a desk lamp, and a wastebasket
- Internet access included
660 Stewart does not have a meal plan. Most residents either cook their own meals in the house's kitchen, or eat at other co-ops. Residents may also purchase a Cornell Dining meal plan and eat at the adjacent West Campus Houses.
Email email@example.com, or contact the Office of Fraternities, Sororities and Independent Living.