Skip to main content

Non-Emergency Maintenance Requests

University residents and staff members may submit service requests for a variety of non-emergency maintenance issues, including:

  • Light bulb replacement

  • Water leaks or plumbing issues

  • Broken furniture

  • Damage to the walls, ceiling, floor, doors, etc.

  • Electrical or heating system issues

  • Heat / air conditioning

> Place a maintenance request

You must have a Cornell NetID to enter your request. Residents without a NetID should contact their service center.
Staff/Faculty: You do NOT need to include an account number – or any other information in fields not marked with a star – in order to submit a request.
footer silhouette