Skip to main content

Reserve a Room

Student Organizations:

Student organizations may request use of a room or space in one of the community centers for events or meetings.

Please refer to the Student Guide to Reserving Space (PDF, requires Adobe Reader or other PDF viewer software) for guidelines about submitting requests, scheduling repeating meetings, additional setup fees that might apply for your event, audio-visual equipment rentals, food and beverage policies, cancellation fees, and other important information.

Robert Purcell and Appel Commons:

 Noyes Community Recreation Center:

Hasbrouck Community Center:

Faculty and Staff:

Faculty and staff members may request use of a room through the Office of the University Registrar's Resource 25 system.


footer silhouette