House Meal Plans are limited to residents of the West Campus House System: Alice Cook House, Carl Becker House, Hans Bethe House, William Keeton House, and Flora Rose House.
In the West Campus House System, upper-level students are not only part of an actively engaged living and learning community under faculty leadership, but they also enjoy the comforts of having their own dining room right where they live. Living in the House System includes a commitment to enrolling in one of the following meal plans.
Meal Plans for 2018-2019
House Meal Plan - $2,962 per semester
Please note: You will automatically be enrolled in the House Meal Plan if you have signed a housing contract, but you have not selected a House Meal Plan.
House Affiliate - $565 per semester
A meal plan for current off-campus residents who previously lived for at least one semester in the House System: Becker House, Bethe House, Cook House, Keeton House, or Rose House.
- $100 in Big Red Bucks (BRBs)
- 3 meals per week at any dining rooms on West Campus
> Use this application to apply for a House Affiliate meal plan
In addition to the convenience and cost savings, students on a House Meal Plan can take advantage of the following services:
- House Bag Lunches - If you'd like to take lunch to class with you, place an order for a House Bag Lunch by 10am the weekday before (by 10am Friday for Monday). You can order for multiple days at once. To pick up your bag lunch, bring your ID to Rose House Dining Room between 8am-10am. You'll be charged one meal swipe for the bag lunch, and can't use another meal in the House Dining Rooms between 10:30am-3:30pm. Please don't miss scheduled pickups. You can cancel an order at baglunch.scl.cornell.edu.
- Box to-go meals - If you are not able to eat a particular meal plan meal in a dining unit, you can order and pick up a box meal at a residential meal plan dining room. To order a box meal breakfast, lunch, or dinner, present your meal plan card to that dining room's door-checker at least 24 hours before you want to pick up the meal. One meal will then be deducted from your plan's weekly meal balance. You will not be permitted to use another meal in the All You Care to Eat dining rooms for that meal period.
- Sick trays - Sick trays are available if you are ill and unable to come to a dining unit for a scheduled meal. Sick trays can be picked up at any residential meal plan dining room at breakfast, lunch, or dinner. Any individual can bring your meal plan card (and his or her Cornell ID card) to the dining unit to pick up a sick tray meal for you. One meal will then be deducted from your plan's weekly meal balance. You will not be permitted to use another meal in the All You Care to Eat dining rooms for that meal period.
> Apply for a meal plan
A non-refundable $50 administrative fee will be charged upon enrollment and once each academic year for any of these House Meal Plans.