Debit meal plans are available to undergraduate students who do not live in Campus Life housing (exception: residents of Cascadilla Hall, Sheldon Court, 112 Edgemoor, Schuyler House, and 2 Forest Park Lane residents may enroll in the Off-Campus Value Debit Plan or the Flex 10/500 Debit Plan) and are not enrolled in any other meal plan, in addition to all graduate/professional students. Note that you must enroll in a meal plan before you can add funds to your Big Red Bucks balance.
Meal Plans for 2019-2020
Off-Campus Value - $735 per semester
- 45 meals per semester during designated service periods in the 10 All You Care to Eat dining rooms (including 104West!. Additional charges apply for Shabbat, holiday, and special meals without a reservation at 104West! and Passover week meals)
- $150 in Big Red Bucks each semester
- 4 bonus meals (to be used for guests) per semester
Flex 10/500 - $630 per semester
- 10 meals per semester during designated service periods in the 10 All You Care to Eat dining rooms (including 104West!. Additional charges apply for Shabbat, holiday, and special meals without a reservation at 104West! and Passover week meals)
- $500 in Big Red Bucks each semester
- Excludes holiday and special meals
Just Bucks - $500 per semester
Graduate Student Meal Plan - $50 per semester
Available exclusively to graduate/professional students
Executive Choice - $50 per semester
Available exclusively to members of the Johnson Graduate School of Management
- $50 in Big Red Bucks
- 5% discount for food purchases at the Atrium Cafe
- No administrative fee!
For all debit meal plan options, Big Red Bucks can be used in any Cornell Dining facility to purchase your own meals, but not to purchase meals for guests. Any debit balance carries over from the fall semester to the spring semester. Any unused dining room admissions do not carry over. You will automatically be billed for each semester's initial deposits. Any Big Red Bucks balance must be used by May 22, 2020.
A nonrefundable $50 administrative fee will be charged upon enrollment and once each academic year, except for the Graduate Student Meal Plan and Executive Choice.