Skip to main content

Housing Options for Visiting Faculty & Cornell Affiliates

Cornell provides on-campus housing to some visiting faculty members and Cornell affiliates who require temporary, academic-year, or 12-month accommodations.

Apartments are offered as space allows in Hasbrouck Apartments, a graduate and professional student community.

To apply for academic-year or 12-month housing, visit Apply for Housing and follow the instructions for graduate and professional students.

To apply for temporary housing, contact the Housing & Dining Contracts Office to speak with a housing coordinator.

On-campus housing is not guaranteed for visiting faculty members and special guests, but every effort is made to meet your request.


footer silhouette