Skip to main content

Your Housing Options

No matter your academic level, life experience, interests, or needs, you're sure to find the perfect place to call home at Cornell.

Use the links to your left to learn more about the on-campus housing options available to you.

  • First-Year Undergraduate Students – housing options for current high school students, or high school graduates, entering the university as first-year students (freshmen)
  • Transfer Undergraduate Students – housing options for incoming undergraduate students who are transferring from other universities or colleges
  • Upperlevel Undergraduate Students – housing options for current / continuing undergraduate students looking for communities for sophomores, juniors, and seniors
  • Graduate & Professional Students – housing options for students and their families who are enrolled in one of Cornell's graduate or professional schools; housing options for undergraduate students with families
  • Visiting Faculty & Cornell Affiliates – housing options for visiting faculty members and affiliates who require temporary, academic-year, or 12-month accommodations
  • Residents with Disabilities – housing options for residents who require adaptive accommodations due to disabilities or health issues
  • Students interested in Sober Housing – housing for students, either in recovery or abstaining from drugs and alcohol, who are looking to enjoy the sober life at Cornell

Our housing options vary in physical location and environmental design. Please note that not every building has elevator access, air conditioning, wheelchair accessible rooms, and/or private bathrooms. Please see individual housing pages for more information, or contact the Housing Office at or 607-255-5368.

footer silhouette