Want to plunge into campus activities, hang out, meet for a meal, or just grab a cup a coffee?
At Robert Purcell Community Center and Appel Commons on north campus – and Noyes Community Recreation Center on west campus – you'll find:
- Cornell Dining eateries and cafes
- fitness centers
- residential service centers, where you can check your mail, ask questions, and get information
- weekly social and educational events and programs
- Stepping Out, a biweekly DJ dance
- mini-courses on Indian cooking, salsa dancing, Israeli dancing, CPR certification, etc.
- discussions on everything from chaos theory to human nature
- workshops on résumé writing and where you can do your next internship
- tennis tournaments and bowling nights
- Mardi Gras celebration
- walk-in tutoring service
- PS2 and Wii gaming systems available for use