Skip to main content

Web Accessibility Assistance

Cornell University is committed to making our websites accessible to everyone, including individuals with disabilities. 

To report a problem or to request an accommodation to access online materials, information, resources, and/or services, please contact In your message, include the website address or URL and the specific problems you have encountered. You will receive a reply as soon as possible.

You may also contact the individual offices identified below, and we will do our best to help. 

Contact Cornell Dining at (607) 255-8581 or

Contact Cornell Catering at (607) 255-5555 or

Contact the Housing Office at (607) 255-5368 or

Contact Residential and New Student Programs at (607) 255-5533 or

Contact the West Campus House System at  (607) 255-5368 or or contact the individual Houses.

Contact Conferences Services at (607) 255-6290 or

footer silhouette